The Australian Border Force has warned of delays in passenger processing at international airports, with ABF staff forced to resort to manual processing.
Enterprise storage solutions vendor Infinidat has extended its deal with Exclusive Networks to cover Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
?Phishing and identity theft were among the top three most reported scams in Australia during 2018 according to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) Targeting Scams report.
Networking vendor Cisco has joined forces with mobile handset giant Samsung to perform secret tests of Wi-Fi 6 in a number of US locations.
The Australian arm of Israel-headquartered communications equipment vendor Mobilicom has signed a $200,000 deal with NTT Japan for its MCU products.
- Microsoft market cap touches US$1 trillion, pulls above Apple
- Dell is creating a channel built on cross-sell
- Five Eyes’ cyber guys discuss global threats in Scotland
- Acronis expands developer access to cyber platform APIs
- Britain will not use high-risk vendors in critical parts of 5G networks: minister
- Cisco: DNSpionage attack adds new tools, morphs tactics
- Huawei controversies timeline
- Windows 10 May 2019 Update bug prevents the upgrade unless SD and USB devices are removed
- Britain to allow Huawei restricted access to 5G network
- Melbourne set to host Labor’s AI centre
- ACSC finds large number of unprotected network services in Australia
- Telstra strike suspended after ‘promising breakthrough’
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- Microsoft adds more reasons for enterprise users to run Edge on mobile devices
Business owner price tags out of sync with true market value
For M&A focused partners, "hard work does not equal value"
New Premier Partner is born, exclusively aligned to Google Cloud
Region represented fastest growing geography for data management vendor
Female leaders come together for WIICTA Alumnae in Sydney
Drawing up a digital plan: how can partners trigger customer transformation?
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Starting the automation engine: how partners can service new customer demands
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...
Makers of high-end smartphones are seeing declining sales as users who find them too expensive increasingly opt to keep their phones longer, according to a ...
Apple's move to enable the development of apps that run on iPhones, iPads and Macs could mean the company now sees more growth potential in ...